Friday, June 20, 2014

Get a Veterans Disability Lawyer to Help With Your Benefits Claim

11:10 AM

Share it Please

"Experienced veterans disability lawyers can advise you on the proper steps to take. They will help you file a notice of disagreement with the VA, in which you specify the part of the decision you disagree with. This is an initial appeal, and the same committee that dealt with your original request will handle it. If you are denied yet again, then you can send a request to the Board of Veteran Appeals. Further appeals can still be made after the initial decision. However, it can be a tiring, tedious process. Having an advocate by your side, such as an expert disability lawyer, will give you the assurance you need that you aren’t missing any essential step, and that you’re giving your case the best shot it deserves."


Post a Comment